The McBride Banquet is the annual fundraiser to benefit the McBride Conservation Fund Foundation. Community leaders, outdoor sports enthusiasts, friends and family members join in with AWWC members to enjoy a fun-filled evening giving back to the future of hunting and fishing while sharing their rich outdoor experiences with friends both old and new.
- This year’s rendezvous is a highly curated event at The Arlo; a spectacular property newly constructed in South Austin located at 10700 Signal Hill Rd, Austin, TX 78737.
- The evening begins at 5pm with a private sponsors’ happy hour on the back lawn overlooking beautiful Hill Country views with guests enjoying an open bar and entertainment.
- The Banquet will begin at 6pm with a cocktail social for all guests to enjoy the open bar, entertainment and to peruse displays showcasing our collection of unique auction items and raffle prizes that include exclusive hunting adventures, fishing excursions, family & couple vacations, firearms and much more.
- Back by popular demand, we will have our coveted Container Game which sold out shortly after doors opened in 2021.
Ways You Can Participate [details can be found here]
- Become a Sponsor - Sponsorships range from $4000 - $500: Benefits include event tickets, premium seating/tables, sponsor-only gun raffle, raffle tickets, recognition on website linked with your URL & promotional materials, complimentary 1-year AWWC membership(s). *Details found on the Sponsorship Opportunity page. (Sponsorships are available for early bird purchase starting July 6, 2022) [download form or sign up online here]
- Purchase your tickets - $140 Individual - $250 Couple (Tickets go on sale August 15, 2022)
- Give an in-kind donation to the Auction or Raffle - Receive recognition on the website and at the event. [download form or sign up online here]
- Make a tax-deductible gift to the McBride Conservation Fund - Receive recognition on the website and at the event
- Invite your friends to attend with you - Create new memories to last a life-time
- Share the grant info with your network
Download more information on how you can participate here.